Thursday, January 09, 2014

My New Year Resolutions 2014

So;

I haven't been here in forever. Things have changed but sometimes it feels right to go home, to come back here.

2013 was a bad year. Achachen passed away while we were on holiday in Goa. We're coming up on the one year anniversary but I cannot say that I am accustomed to this new reality. There are so many things to say but nothing seems adequate in any way. Nothing will make a difference. I just wanted it noted. For the record as it were.

In 2014 I have two goals. I want to join or at least complete the process of being accepted in a Master of Library Science program. The second goal is to lose 20 lbs.

I have more resolutions, to exercise, to cook healthier, to blog more. To take myself more seriously. To insist. To do it anyway.

2014 is the year I want to grow up.




Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Rose said...

I am happy to see you back!

Tue Jan 14, 09:09:00 am GMT-5  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home