Heading into the Future

Ahahahah! In my last post a year and a half ago I said blogging was so old fashioned and so establishment but the fact is blogging was so irrelevant and invisible that people on Twitter are talking about bringing it back. Hahahaha!
Anyway as I go into this new year 2019, I just want to say that in spite of the chaos and the uncertainty politically and for Sears, it’s been a great 2018 for us personally. We bought a new house, the kids are happy and healthy. I started working at Jcrew.
Next year I will be 40 and it’s unnerving to be an age you remember your mother turning. But also it is somehow lacking the drama and soul searching I had anticipated. It’s more like just another year than a milestone. I think milestone years were ruined for me when I turned 13 and absolutely nothing happened. I do try and make a big deal out of it periodically  but I’m not quite succeeding.
I do have some resolutions for 2019 though:
Make a regular donation to ACLU and a local charity
Take pictures of the kids every month and put them in an album
Read more books instead of on the phone



That’s it. Keeping it simple here

Xoxo and I hope you all have a great new year!

Comments