I am home bound after about two years of working because I needed my visa renewed so I could renew my EAD so I could be legal to work. Of course, because beauracracy is less than transparent, I have no idea when it’s all going to go down and so here I am, halfway through cleaning my closet, writing a blog post on a blog I haven’t opened in years.

I don’t even know if I would even want to go back to work, because honestly staying at home is pretty great. I don’t feel stretched, I don’t feel stressed, I don’t feel like I am spinning trying to figure out how to be two places at the same time.

I feel like I have the flexibility to just write a little post, to think about making some totally not great art, to do some cooking maybe. Staying at home means I have time to just be, to evaluate, to appreciate how lucky I really am.



Comments